- Create marketing campaigns, manage online and offline marketing tools to drive both online and offline awareness of CANA Elite
- Work and liaise with other marketers, website and curriculum developers, our tutors and other content providers for various marketing goals
- Devise and implement systematic workflows to gather, monitor and analyze data in order to evaluate marketing effectiveness
- Devise and implement plans to boost conversion rate at each stage and funnel of a sales lead
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about CANA Elite, the industry, and new audiences
16-25k, medical included, 5 days work
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.